Question

tokinavalona falimanjato Rakotondravelo
hello,
i'am a geograph student and i use qgis with grass in my study and in my job,  i m from Antananarivo Madagascar. the problem  is that  grass doesn'nt works. if i use grass, qgis crash.
what is the solution? please.
Note: i m bad in english
thanks.

Re: Question

Micha Silver-2
Hello
On 21/06/2019 8:23, tokinavalona falimanjato Rakotondravelo wrote:
hello,
i'am a geograph student and i use qgis with grass in my study and in my job,  i m from Antananarivo Madagascar. the problem  is that  grass doesn'nt works. if i use grass, qgis crash.
what is the solution? please.

Can you add some more information:

  • What operating system, and what versions of QGIS and GRASS?
  • What data are you working with?
  • Exactly what action causes the crash?

Perhaps you can try to work with GRASS standalone?The processing toolbox in QGIS is indeed very convenient. But sometimes it adds complexity, and causes problems with external algorithms such as GRASS.

Note: i m bad in english
thanks.

Micha Silver
Ben Gurion Univ.