Question on Query-Builder (advanced search)

Question on Query-Builder (advanced search)

Wolfgang Qual
Hi list,
I would like to use the advanced search function of qgis to select some
entries of my attribute table. If possible, I would like to select them
step-by-step (something like add to current selection). Is this possible?

Best regards,
Wolfgang