Query for a point located in closed 3d polyhedral surface

Query for a point located in closed 3d polyhedral surface

Tsolmon
Hi, PostGIS and SFCGAL users,
I have a closed 3D polyhedral surface. It is like exterior boundary of an anatomical feature.

What is the best solution to query in PostGIS if a point is located within (or inside, or completely contained by) the boundary surface.

I tried to use ST_3DIntersects. Obviously, result is empty because the feature is not solid.

The one way could be making my polyhedralsurface into solid. Is there a way to make a solid body in PostGIS. So, that I could use intersection.

Thanks a lot,
Tsolmon