Quad Tree Tiling

Takagi Satoru
Hello,

I am a developer of web mapping system in Japan.

I was developing a system with my own framework (called svgMap*3) developed by myself.
Also I am poor in English, so I am slow to understand the concepts in osgeo.

Well, I seem to have developed about vector tiling for many years.

However, it is not an equally spaced mesh tile. The framework I build accepts tiles in free areas. And by applying it, I am building a system that generates content as a tile of quad tree according to the density of data. Does the osgeo community consider the Web Mapping system by such a concept?
The merit of the quad tree tile is described here*1 and here*2, for example. And I feel the same merit.
In addition, I find commonality concept in CESIUM 3D Tiles.

ウイルス フリー。 www.avast.com

Re: Quad Tree Tiling

Takagi Satoru
Hi,
I posted a slide on slideshare about the improved Quad Tree Tiling considering the Level of Detail.

It named Quad Tree "Composite" Tiling, as it mixes vectors and rasters and mixes multiple levels of tiles.

Satoru