[Qgis-community-team] qgis/hackfest gitter room

[Qgis-community-team] qgis/hackfest gitter room

Richard Duivenvoorde
Hi,

While on Madeira Hackfest it can be helpfull to have a common public
'chat' environment to share where you are, or what to do...

Because we already have

https://gitter.im/qgis/QGIS

for real QGIS discussions and messages,

I now have (temporarily??) created a room:

https://gitter.im/qgis/hackfest

which can be used for messages like: 'Hi Guys, in which bar are you at
this moment???' or 'I just eat in xxx the best Madeira Kangaroo-steak
ever'...

So to be clear: keep the normal QGIS discussions on /QGIS, but the
practical stuff in /hackfest

It is an open room, so just hop in.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde