[Qgis-community-team] prev/next links in documentation

[Qgis-community-team] prev/next links in documentation

Richard 🌍 Duivenvoorde

FYI,

I resurrected the next/prev links in the sphinx layouts, which were
mostly missed while using documentation sites. It should be visible in
both 2.2 and testing docs (after complete build).

It involved some css and template fixes, in files which are shared
between different qgis.org sites.
So please let me know if you find those links on places where they
should NOT appear or you find something else wrong.

First thing I found out there is actually a unstyled index page...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

Re: [Qgis-community-team] prev/next links in documentation

Tim Sutton-4

Hi
On Aug 11, 2014 12:37 PM, "Richard Duivenvoorde" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> FYI,
>
> I resurrected the next/prev links in the sphinx layouts, which were
> mostly missed while using documentation sites. It should be visible in
> both 2.2 and testing docs (after complete build).
>
> It involved some css and template fixes, in files which are shared
> between different qgis.org sites.
> So please let me know if you find those links on places where they
> should NOT appear or you find something else wrong.
>
> First thing I found out there is actually a unstyled index page...

Ah great thanks for doing this Richard.... It will make the training manual much more usable.

Regards

Tim