[Qgis-community-team] next step after merging the pull request "new description for adding a WFS-Layer to the canvas #3765"

[Qgis-community-team] next step after merging the pull request "new description for adding a WFS-Layer to the canvas #3765"

Larissa Junek-2
Hello Harissou and others,

can somebody assist me with the following issue:

-I created the above mentioned PR and made a new commit in the same
local branch add_wfs_connection on my machine

- unfortunately I closed the PR #3765 on the gitHub website

- on the command line I get the error message: "the branch
<add_wfs_connection> isn't merged completely "

I know I shouldn't have merged the PR before the second commit where I
implemented the suggestions from the guys who reviewed my PR.

Is there a way we can fix the problem? I would really like to learn
about this and continue working on the command line.

Kind regards,

Larissa

Re: [Qgis-community-team] next step after merging the pull request "new description for adding a WFS-Layer to the canvas #3765"

Alexandre Neto
Hi Larissa,

Locally, checkout your working branch.

git checkout add_wfs_connection

Now, create a new one based on it

git checkout -b fix_3765

Then push that to the remote repo in a new branch.

git push origin fix_3765

Go to github web page and create a new PR. Please reference the old PR on the description so that others are informed.

That should work. Good luck.

Alex Neto