[Qgis-community-team] demo.qgis.org: new projects? broken projects...

[Qgis-community-team] demo.qgis.org: new projects? broken projects...

Richard Duivenvoorde
Hi All,

As you know http://demo.qgis.org is meant to serve for qgis-server
showcases. There is an online QGIS-server running in a docker there
running some small qgis projects and pointing to some websites who were
told to be running QGIS server.

1) IF you have a cool QGIS-project+Data which could be server in this
way: please let me know. I can then add it as a new project.
Looking for smaller dataset/area's but maybe showcasing some of QGIS
unique styling capabilities (plz check if already ok with QGIS server :-
) )

2) Some external running examples are broken:

- Kanton of Soluthurn's url is broken, anybody knows an alternative url
(given it would still run QGIS server?)

http://www.sogis1.so.ch/wsgi/webgisLauncher.wsgi?uuid=3a44cf87-3213-4a2f-a8c8-171c7f97a300

- The Jena KartenPortal is offline, anybody knows an alternative url
(given it would still run QGIS server?)

http://map3.jena.de/kartenportal/kartenportal

Please let me know, then I'll fix the demo pages

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde