[Qgis-community-team] case study uruguay

[Qgis-community-team] case study uruguay

Guillermo D'Angelo
QGIS team, we would like to send you a brief article about the use of QGIS in the social public policy sector in Uruguay. We would be glad if the QGIS team considered the article to be included in the "Case Studies" section of the QGIS website.
¿Which is the proper why to send you the PDF for evaluation?

Bests regards, Guillermo D'Angelo.

--
Guillermo D'Angelo
Departamento de Geografía

Re: [Qgis-community-team] case study uruguay

Richard Duivenvoorde
On 21-06-17 17:04, Guillermo D'Angelo wrote:
> QGIS team, we would like to send you a brief article about the use of
> QGIS in the social public policy sector in Uruguay. We would be glad if
> the QGIS team considered the article to be included in the "Case
> Studies" section of the QGIS website.
> ¿Which is the proper why to send you the PDF for evaluation?
>
> Bests regards, Guillermo D'Angelo.

Hi G,

just sent it to me, Harrissou or Yves.

Regards,