[Qgis-community-team] apache stopped on old server

[Qgis-community-team] apache stopped on old server

Richard Duivenvoorde
Hi Community,

I've stopped apache on the old qgis.org (osgeo) server, to see if there
are any other left overs which should be moved to the new server.

So if you miss something, or url is missing, plz let me know.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

Re: [Qgis-community-team] apache stopped on old server

Borys Jurgiel-4
On piÄ…tek, 8 grudnia 2017 11:25:24 CET Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> Hi Community,
>
> I've stopped apache on the old qgis.org (osgeo) server, to see if there
> are any other left overs which should be moved to the new server.
>
> So if you miss something, or url is missing, plz let me know.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for all your work on the migration. If you ask for complaints ;)

http://download.qgis.org only shows the "QGIS 2 - This is the default web page
for this server".

https://download.qgis.org works, but with an ssl warning.

Borys