[Qgis-community-team] about new plugin approval

[Qgis-community-team] about new plugin approval

cempro
Hi,

I have just uploaded a new plugin to the repo.
http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/OpenAtlasTurkey/
I would be pleased if an admin check and approve it.

Thanks.
Cem Gulluoglu

Re: [Qgis-community-team] about new plugin approval

Paolo Cavallini
Il 20/05/2017 13:30, cempro ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I have just uploaded a new plugin to the repo.
> http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/OpenAtlasTurkey/
> <http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/OpenAtlasTurkey/>
> I would be pleased if an admin check and approve it.

Hi Cem
please consider this is volunteer work, I cannot always reply in a few
hours, especially during weekend.
Ticket now opened, let's work on it.
All the best, and thanks for sharing your work.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu