[Qgis-community-team] Workshop documentation

[Qgis-community-team] Workshop documentation

Larissa Junek-2
Hello Rosa and others,

I'd like to know the current status of the documentation workshop that
will be held at the contributors meeting in s-Hertogenbosch.

Will you need help for this?

Regards, Larissa

Re: [Qgis-community-team] Workshop documentation

Raymond Nijssen
Hi Larissa,

Next Friday the HF organizing committee will meet and probably know the
plans in more detail. But I'm pretty sure we can use some help during
the onboarding workshops and it would be great having you around!

So hope to see you at the HF, especially March 12.

By the way, the documentation workshop will be quite a challenge, since
we will discuss (and hopefully improve!) the current workflow during the
HF and the workshop is at the first day. Anyway, we will find a way to
deal with this.

Kind regards,
Raymond