[Qgis-community-team] Routing/matrix generation functionality in QGIS ?

[Qgis-community-team] Routing/matrix generation functionality in QGIS ?

Rob Parker

Hello

Please can someone tell me whether there is a version of QGIS I could use, either as a standalone tool or as a plugin to provide embedded functionality in another application, for returning;

1 – route/journey time results based on a vector road network and a designed start/end location;

2 – isochrone polygons i.e. based on 30 minutes driving time from a given point, based on a vector road network; or

3 – journey time/distance calculations whereby a matrix of destinations is populated with the respective journey times/distances via the road network.

Please let me know if such functionality is available within QGIS or is likely to be available in the near future?

Thanks and speak soon

Rob

Rob Parker

Contracts Manager
cid:image014.png@01D36442.590C6500Network with me on LinkedInNetwork with me on LinkedInNetwork with me on LinkedInNetwork with me on LinkedInNetwork with me on LinkedIn

W: www.caci.co.uk | www.truckstopsrouting.com | www.allmapdata.com
T: +44 (0)20 8568 7000
| CACI Ltd, Canal Court, 153 High Street, Brentford, TW8 8JA, UK
T: +1 (727) 483 5562 | 4500 140th Avenue, Ste. 101. Clearwater, Florida, FL 33762, USA

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at [hidden email]
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

CACI Limited. Registered in England & Wales. Registration No. 1649776. CACI House, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8TS

Re: [Qgis-community-team] Routing/matrix generation functionality in QGIS ?

Alexandre Neto
I Rob,

As you can see at the bottom of your email, this mailing list is for "Qgis-community-team mailing list for organizing community resources such as documentation, translation etc.."

I suggest you use the qgis-user mailing list instead.

Answering your questions:
1 - yes
2 - yes
3 - I think so.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto

Rob Parker <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia segunda, 15/01/2018 às 15:40:

[...]

T: <a href="tel:+44%2020%208568%207000" value="+442085687000" target="_blank">+44 (0)20 8568 7000
| CACI Ltd, Canal Court, 153 High Street, Brentford, TW8 8JA, UK
T: <a href="tel:(727)%20483-5562" value="+17274835562" target="_blank">+1 (727) 483 5562 | 4500 140th Avenue, Ste. 101. Clearwater, Florida, FL 33762, USA

[...]

image001.png (14K) Download Attachment
image002.jpg (472 bytes) Download Attachment
image003.png (1K) Download Attachment
image004.jpg (458 bytes) Download Attachment
image002.jpg (472 bytes) Download Attachment