[Qgis-community-team] Removal of the "Adding GRASS Tools" section in qgis.org?

[Qgis-community-team] Removal of the "Adding GRASS Tools" section in qgis.org?

DelazJ
Hi all,

Following the discussion in [1], we plan to remove the "QGIS Developers Guide" [2] section from the qgis.org website and emphasize it as a new document at docs.qgis.org.

To avoid keeping wrong/unused/useless texts while moving, I would like you to let us know if the "Adding GRASS tools" [3] section is worth keeping. Is it up to date and of use for someone? In which case is it inline with the other items of the QGIS Dev Guide? Or better moved somewhere else, e.g. in the GRASS Plugin chapter [4] of User Manual or ...? Or should we simply trash it?
Thanks,
Harrissou

Re: [Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-developer] Removal of the "Adding GRASS Tools" section in qgis.org?

Tim Sutton-6
Hi

On 28 Feb 2017, at 1:10 PM, DelazJ <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Following the discussion in [1], we plan to remove the "QGIS Developers Guide" [2] section from the qgis.org website and emphasize it as a new document at docs.qgis.org.

To avoid keeping wrong/unused/useless texts while moving, I would like you to let us know if the "Adding GRASS tools" [3] section is worth keeping. Is it up to date and of use for someone? In which case is it inline with the other items of the QGIS Dev Guide? Or better moved somewhere else, e.g. in the GRASS Plugin chapter [4] of User Manual or ...? Or should we simply trash it?

I think Paolo or Radim are best placed to answer this - perhaps email them directly if they don't see this thread. And thanks for cleaning up the docs so nicely!

Regards

Tim

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza