[Qgis-community-team] QGIS rendering option 'many CPU cores' Pyhton error

[Qgis-community-team] QGIS rendering option 'many CPU cores' Pyhton error

Matan Golan

Hi guys,

I'm working on a projec that demands 3D rendering, I have some performence issues, and tried to tag the 'many CPU cores' option -

Though I'm receving the next error message

My system is QGIS 3.4 Madeira 64bit for windows standalone.
This might be connected to an update I had whoch forced me to reinstall numpy due to a raster merging error .

Thank you!!!

Matan!

Error :

An error has occurred while executing Python code:

RuntimeError: wrapped C/C++ object of type ReseauTi has been deleted

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Users/Matan Golan/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\networks\networks_provider.py", line 123, in loadAlgorithms
    self.addAlgorithm( alg )
RuntimeError: wrapped C/C++ object of type ReseauTi has been deleted

Python version: 3.7.0 (v3.7.0:1bf9cc5093, Jun 27 2018, 04:59:51) [MSC v.1914 64 bit (AMD64)]
QGIS version: 3.4.3-Madeira Madeira, 2f64a3c4e7

Python Path:

  • C:/Users/Matan Golan/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\networks
  • C:/PROGRA~1/QGIS3~1.4/apps/qgis/./python
  • C:/Users/Matan Golan/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python
  • C:/Users/Matan Golan/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins
  • C:/PROGRA~1/QGIS3~1.4/apps/qgis/./python/plugins
  • C:\Program Files\QGIS 3.4\bin\python37.zip
  • C:\PROGRA~1\QGIS3~1.4\apps\Python37\DLLs
  • C:\PROGRA~1\QGIS3~1.4\apps\Python37\lib
  • C:\Program Files\QGIS 3.4\bin
  • C:\PROGRA~1\QGIS3~1.4\apps\Python37
  • C:\PROGRA~1\QGIS3~1.4\apps\Python37\lib\site-packages
  • C:\PROGRA~1\QGIS3~1.4\apps\Python37\lib\site-packages\win32
  • C:\PROGRA~1\QGIS3~1.4\apps\Python37\lib\site-packages\win32\lib
  • C:\PROGRA~1\QGIS3~1.4\apps\Python37\lib\site-packages\Pythonwin
  • C:/Users/Matan Golan/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python
  • C:/Users/Matan Golan/Documents/משרד/רשות נחל הקישון

[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Buffer by Percentage

Jeffrey y Monica Sonnentag
So I went to Plugins - Manage and Install Plugins... and installed Buffer by Percentage.

Wonderful, . . . now where to I even find the button or it listed on a menu?  I find nothing like the icon that appears at the top right in the plugin description window.  I see nothing listed under any of the option in the Vector menu.  QGIS 3.6.3

Inline image

[Qgis-community-team] Panels - Processing Toolbox Panel - Re: QGIS Buffer by Percentage

Jeffrey y Monica Sonnentag
Thanks Etienne and Tim.

I'll just add for anybody else looking that it is in {right-click toolbars area} Panels - "Processing Toolbox Panel" - added on the "Panels" so while right-clicking the Toolbars area at the top you know what section to look in.  :D