[Qgis-community-team] QGIS in optical networks case study

[Qgis-community-team] QGIS in optical networks case study

Artur Mamuszka
Hello,

I have a case study about using QGIS in FTTH networks and I would like to share this experience. Can anybody tell me to who personally I should send a document describing case study to be evaluated and published?

--
Artur Mamuszka
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: [Qgis-community-team] QGIS in optical networks case study

DelazJ
Hi,

Just wanted to know if someone has replied to Artur (and received his document) and whether we should add a qgis.org (community manager?) address at http://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/case_studies/index.html so that people directly send their texts. Or is it intended that people send to (or contact beforehand) the mailing-list?

regards,

Harrissou

Hello,

I have a case study about using QGIS in FTTH networks and I would like to share this experience. Can anybody tell me to who personally I should send a document describing case study to be evaluated and published?

--
Artur Mamuszka
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: [Qgis-community-team] QGIS in optical networks case study

Yves Jacolin
Artur,

I will be happy to add your case study into the website.  thanks!

Harrissou,

I have no idea what is the best way to do such contribution: mailing list is
ok for me even if it needs to subscribe.

Y.
Le samedi 22 avril 2017, 19:20:27 CEST DelazJ a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Just wanted to know if someone has replied to Artur (and received his
> document) and whether we should add a qgis.org (community manager?) address
> at http://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/case_studies/index.html so that people
> directly send their texts. Or is it intended that people send to (or
> contact beforehand) the mailing-list?
>
> regards,
>
> Harrissou

> > Hello,
> >
> > I have a case study about using QGIS in FTTH networks and I would like to
> > share this experience. Can anybody tell me to who personally I should send
> > a document describing case study to be evaluated and published?
> >
> > --
> > Artur Mamuszka
> > e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: [Qgis-community-team] QGIS in optical networks case study

Richard Duivenvoorde
On 22-04-17 19:36, Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Artur,
>
> I will be happy to add your case study into the website.  thanks!
>
> Harrissou,

> Y.
> Le samedi 22 avril 2017, 19:20:27 CEST DelazJ a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just wanted to know if someone has replied to Artur (and received his
>> document) and whether we should add a qgis.org (community manager?) address
>> at http://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/case_studies/index.html so that people
>> directly send their texts. Or is it intended that people send to (or
>> contact beforehand) the mailing-list?

Gents,

Otto did this, and recently I picked up those emails. But everybody who
is able to build the site, and has the time to do some fiddling with the
text+images (often needed for it to bring into the site) is ok.

It is ok, if you put my [hidden email] into the site for people to
sent it to. I'm also ok to create a little '[hidden email]' mailing
group, but think it is ok if they sent it to me. Sorry I missed this one...

Regards,

Richard

Re: [Qgis-community-team] QGIS in optical networks case study

Artur Mamuszka
Thank you for help.

So, I will send it to Yves with CC to Richard.

Regards, Artur