[Qgis-community-team] QGIS-GDAL OUT-DB RASTER SUPPORT

[Qgis-community-team] QGIS-GDAL OUT-DB RASTER SUPPORT

Osahon Oduware
Hi All,

I am getting a black image when I try to display PostGIS out-db rasters. I discovered that it has to do with GDAL support for out-db rasters as stated in the link below for a similar issue (over 1 year back):
https://hub.qgis.org/issues/12133

The last comment by J├╝rgen Fischer states "... only black images. So it's a dependency issue (GDAL complains ERROR 1: This raster has outdb storage. This feature isn't still available)."

I would like to know if out-db rasters remain unsupported by GDAL. If yes, how do one solve this issue of displaying out-db rasters?