[Qgis-community-team] Presence at AGIT conference

[Qgis-community-team] Presence at AGIT conference

Andreas Neumann-4
Hi,

Until Feb 21 we can apply for a QGIS product presentation/user
meeting/workshop at the AGIT 2012 conference.

gvSIG is traditionally quite present at AGIT - QGIS was not so much
visible in the past. It would be great if we could improve our presence
at the AGIT conference.

Are there any Austrian/Southern Germany QGIS users that want to take a
lead on this?

Andreas

Re: [Qgis-community-team] Presence at AGIT conference

Anita Graser
Hi,

I'll be at the AGIT but mostly stuck at my employer's booth.

@Werner: Will you be there, maybe giving a presentation?

Regards,
Anita

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Andreas Neumann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Until Feb 21 we can apply for a QGIS product presentation/user
meeting/workshop at the AGIT 2012 conference.

gvSIG is traditionally quite present at AGIT - QGIS was not so much
visible in the past. It would be great if we could improve our presence
at the AGIT conference.

Are there any Austrian/Southern Germany QGIS users that want to take a
lead on this?

Andreas

Re: [Qgis-community-team] Presence at AGIT conference

macho
Am 17.02.2012 19:11, schrieb Anita Graser:
Hi,

I'll be at the AGIT but mostly stuck at my employer's booth.

@Werner: Will you be there, maybe giving a presentation?

Regards,
Anita

Hi!

I think I'll be at the agit .. depending on how much time I have ..
giving a presentation would be cool - but honestly - currently I do not have any idea about what - and presenting new features (as every year) would maybe a bit boring :)
But if you have any idea - I am open to suggestions

kind regards
Werner