[Qgis-community-team] Plugin for what3word

[Qgis-community-team] Plugin for what3word

noah kertich
Hi team,
How can I install the what3word plugin into QGIS.

Re: [Qgis-community-team] Plugin for what3word

Klas Karlsson
Hi

What3words is not in the "official" QGIS plug-in repository.

However, there's a guide at: https://what3words.com/partner/qgis/ that describes how to install it.

Regards

Klas Karlsson