[Qgis-community-team] Norwegian user Group

[Qgis-community-team] Norwegian user Group

Antonio Armas Díaz
Hello,
I am writing here to communicate the starting of the Norwegian User Group "QGIS Norge".
The website is active: www.qgis.no
And we have not decided about any events yet but news will come soon

The user group started on 12th December 2016 in Oslo after a meeting where attendees could vote the steering committee:

Te elected steering committee are:

- Marianne Vik Dysterud (Statistisk Sentralbyrå SSB) vicepresident. [hidden email]

- Antonio Armas Diaz (Norkart) president. [hidden email]

- Christopher H. Strutz (Asplan Viak) treasurer. [hidden email]

- Stefan Blumentrath (Norsk Institutt for Naturforskning NINA). [hidden email]

- Robin Oscar Bråtveit (Trondheim Kommune). [hidden email]

Is it possible to get the group announced into: http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/usergroups.html ?

Thanks in advance!

Antonio Armas Díaz
Olav Engelbrektssons Alle, 56
7040, Trondheim
Norway

Re: [Qgis-community-team] Norwegian user Group

Richard Duivenvoorde

Ok, I added the group:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/commit/d4b44093043ea3eb81912ee4d8efa85fcfafc1fe

and added you as contact

should show up next website build tomorrow

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

On 2017-02-15 09:20, Antonio Armas Díaz wrote:

> Hello,
> I am writing here to communicate the starting of the Norwegian User
> Group "QGIS Norge".
> The website is active: www.qgis.no [1]
> And we have not decided about any events yet but news will come soon
>
> The user group started on 12th December 2016 in Oslo after a meeting
> where attendees could vote the steering committee:
>
> Te elected steering committee are:
>
> - Marianne Vik Dysterud (Statistisk Sentralbyrå SSB) vicepresident.
> [hidden email]
>
> - Antonio Armas Diaz (Norkart) president. [hidden email]
>
> - Christopher H. Strutz (Asplan Viak) treasurer. [hidden email]
>
> - Stefan Blumentrath (Norsk Institutt for Naturforskning NINA).
> [hidden email]
>
> - Robin Oscar Bråtveit (Trondheim Kommune).
> [hidden email]
>
> Is it possible to get the group announced into:
> http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/usergroups.html ?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Antonio Armas Díaz
> Olav Engelbrektssons Alle, 56
> 7040, Trondheim
> Norway
>
> LINKEDIN PROFILE [2]
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.qgis.no
> [2] http://no.linkedin.com/in/antonioarmasdiaz/

Re: [Qgis-community-team] Norwegian user Group

Tim Sutton-6
Thanks Antonio

I have also added you to my list of incoming user groups for 2017 so that you can be part of the community voting process.

Regards

Tim

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:20 AM, Antonio Armas Díaz <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Tim Sutton
 * Desktop GIS programming services
 * Geospatial web development
* GIS Training