[Qgis-community-team] Installation of QGIS 3.0 on xubuntu xenial?

[Qgis-community-team] Installation of QGIS 3.0 on xubuntu xenial?

andreas-3

Hi,

Maybe an easy question for you:

I tried to change my qgis installation from 2.18.11 to 3.0.

There for I deinstalled the previous version:

        sudo apt remove python-qgis qgis-plugin-grass
        sudo apt autoremove

Then I change the source.list to:
        deb http://qgis.org/debian-nightly xenial main
        deb-src http://qgis.org/debian-nightly xenial main

        sudo apt update

Finally I started the new installation:

        sudo apt install qgis python-qgis

But when I run qgis, it opens with version 2.8.6-Wien!?!?!

Did someone has a clue why?

Thanks
Andreas