[Qgis-community-team] `Help'

Nicat Yusubov
Dear Qgis Community team,

My name is Nijat Yusubov. I'm from Azerbaijan. I'm working an Engineer of Wireless
Telemetry Department at the "A+A Security" company. I want to translate QGIS into Azerbaijani language.

Sincerely,
Nijat Yusubov.

Re: [Qgis-community-team] `Help'

macho
Hi and thanks for offering your help.

Everything you need to join the translation is availble on the QGIS Webpage.

https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/translate.html

Basically you only need a transifex account and apply for your language and wait to be accepted.

There is also the translators mailing-list for questions.

If you need any further help just ask.

kind regards
Werner