[Qgis-community-team] GDAL Support For PostGIS Out-DB Raster

[Qgis-community-team] GDAL Support For PostGIS Out-DB Raster

Osahon Oduware
Hi All,

Currently, QGIS-GDAL seems to be only able to display rasters that are stored in the database as it displays a black image for PostGIS Out-DB rasters as described in my post in the link below:

Please, I wanted to find out if there is any ongoing work towards providing GDAL support for PostGIS Out-DB rasters or any way to make QGIS display PostGIS Out-DB rasters.