[Qgis-community-team] Describe GUI elements on documentation Guidelines

[Qgis-community-team] Describe GUI elements on documentation Guidelines

Alexandre Neto
I was doing some work on the Advanced Digitizing Tools (aka CAD Tools) and I got some doubts about describing some GUI elements.

Some examples:

Field vs Text Box;
Panel vs Tab (in tabbed panels);
Combobox vs drop(-)down list vs drop(-)down menu;
Dialog vs dialog box;
Map canvas vs Map view;

But also Writing style related things like:

Click Ok vs Click on OK vs Click the OK button.

Do you think we should add a list of the terms to use to the Documentation guidelines?

Alexandre Neto

--
Alexandre Neto