[Qgis-community-team] Bind Value-Map To Vector Layer's Attribute

[Qgis-community-team] Bind Value-Map To Vector Layer's Attribute

Osahon Oduware
Hi All,

I created a Value-Map for an attribute of a Vector layer that is stored in PostGIS. I want the Value-Map to be binded to the Vector Layer across all projects i.e. whenever that Vector Layer is loaded, the attribute table should have the Value Map associated with the field (attribute).

I would be glad if someone could show me how to accomplish this.