Qfield: adding new columns to a postgis table

Qfield: adding new columns to a postgis table

Ville Koivisto-2

Good morning to all,

I’ve created a Qfield project for my colleague, who’s in the field updating a dataset as we speak. Edited layers are postgis tables that I’ve been able to edit successfully from my office’s PC so far.

But today I hoped to create new columns for a couple of my postgis tables. This was successful for myself, but for my colleague in the field with Qfield, changes didn’t occur. Now I’m wondering if this is something I could fix or if Qfield isn’t coded to display columns which were added after the initial packaging.

Any idea anyone?

Cheers,

Ville Koivisto

+35840 701 4283

GIS Expert

Suomen kuntotekniikka Oy

KUNTO TEKNIIKKA logo transparent FF9900

Re: Qfield: adding new columns to a postgis table

Ville Koivisto-2

To answer my own question: rebooting the app and project was needed.

Best regards,