QGIS under LINUX in a workflow

Falk Huettmann
Hi there,

if possible,
I would need and appreciate some pointers on how to run, and use, QGIS in LINUX.
A Windows10 set-up with LINUX would be a good way to go for us.

(Sorry of that appears to be a simple question, but we need a workflow and also
related to database handling, inputs and outputs via QGIS and with online data grabs).

I would welcome any feedback and input, as you can.

Thanks in advance; very best
   Falk Huettmann

Re: QGIS under LINUX in a workflow

Nicolas Boisteault-3

Hi,

You can try OSGeoLive in a virtualbox. Have a look at [1]

[1] : https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/virtualbox_quickstart.html