QGIS "Minidump Written to C" Crash Error

QGIS "Minidump Written to C" Crash Error

nicole kapasakis
Hello & SOS!

I recently downloaded the most QGIS Standalone Installer Versin 2.14 (64 bit) for windows.
I am trying to create a map but the program continually crashes no matter which feature I am using and closes out; showing a "minidump written to C" error.

The download was successful so I am unsure where the corruption is occurring; please help!

Thank you!

Re: QGIS "Minidump Written to C" Crash Error

ElPaso
Il 13/06/2016 19:26, nicole kapasakis ha scritto:

> Hello & SOS!
>
> I recently downloaded the most QGIS Standalone Installer Versin 2.14
> (64 bit) for windows.
> I am trying to create a map but the program continually crashes no
> matter which feature I am using and closes out; showing a "minidump
> written to C" error.
>
> The download was successful so I am unsure where the corruption is
> occurring; please help!
>
> Thank you!

Don't forget to provided details about how did you install QGIS, from
where exactly you downloaded it, your environment etc. etc.

Kind regards.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3: www.itopen.it