QGIS and module quirk

Mars Sjoden-2
Hello William,

Just wanted to update you.

I removed all traces of your frameworks, receipts of qgis/grass, preferences of qgis, applications, and removed all application caches.

re-installed frameworks, grass6.3, qgis.

some preliminary tests show the grass modules from the GRASS TOOLBOX within Qgis are now working.

If I find any more quirks I'll post back.

very curious.

cheers!

Mars

Re: QGIS and module quirk

William Kyngesburye
Good to hear.

I wonder if an older version of Qgis or GRASS was confusing Qgis.
Possibly some default path in Qgis finding one of those instead of
the correct one...

I guess we'll see if someone else runs into this.

On Jul 3, 2007, at 5:03 PM, Amagine wrote:

> Hello William,
>
> Just wanted to update you.
>
> I removed all traces of your frameworks, receipts of qgis/grass,
> preferences of qgis, applications, and removed all application caches.
>
> re-installed frameworks, grass6.3, qgis.
>
> some preliminary tests show the grass modules from the GRASS
> TOOLBOX within Qgis are now working.
>
> If I find any more quirks I'll post back.
>
> very curious.
>
> cheers!
>
> Mars

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no
particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is
over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people
of the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating
the ____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war