QGIS & CityGML?

Elstermann, Mike
How can I read/visualize CityGML in QGIS?
THX, mikeE.

Re: QGIS & CityGML?

Tobias Wendorff
Hi Mike.

Am Mo, 16.04.2018, 09:34 schrieb Elstermann, Mike:
> How can I read/visualize CityGML in QGIS?

CityGML exists in several flavors, I don't think, QGIS supports
it the native way. You have to use FME to convert it or try it
the GDAL way. EvenR has added much GMLAS in the past, which makes
it able to parse some kind of CityGML-stuff:

http://www.gdal.org/drv_gmlas.html

https://3d.bk.tudelft.nl/svitalis/citygml/gdal/2017/07/24/messing-around-with-citygml-on-gdal-2.2.html

HTH,
Tobias