[QGIS-ZA-user] Vote for QGIS grant proposals 2019

[QGIS-ZA-user] Vote for QGIS grant proposals 2019

QGIS-za-user mailing list
Hi All

The QGIS grant programme has been in existence for a while now and it was setup
to fund development of  new features in QGIS and bug fixing. The process involves  developers writing  proposal and QGIS representatives for each country voting for the best proposal. Once the voting has been finalised developers who had their proposals winning will get the allocated funds to work on the features.

This year QGIS has seaside some funds for this as well and this year the are only taking on proposal to improve current features in QGIS.

Please let me know what features you think we could benefit from.

Regards