[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group meeting - Gauteng

[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group meeting - Gauteng

QGIS-za-user mailing list

Good Day

Tomorrow (2017/09/22) we will have our 3rd QGIS User Group meeting in Gauteng. Please see the agenda below:

09:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 10:30 Feedback from the previous QGIS UG meetings and general discussions, including CPD points for attending these meetings
10:30 - 11:15 Technical Talk 1
11:15 - 11:45 Coffee/Tea break
11:45 - 12:30 Technical Talk 2
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - open ending: Questions and Answers around QGIS/FOSSGIS (technical, how-to's, tricks, tips etc.)

The venue:

Pretoria: Eagles Nest (4th floor, D-Block), Building 43(Meraka), CSIR Campus, Pretoria (please bring ID for entrance through the South Gate)

We would also still like you to let us know if and what you would like to present at the meetings. There are always little issues and tips and tricks we would love to hear about!

Regards and See You All there!

QGIS User Group - South Africa

NB: This Email and its contents are subject to the Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd EMAIL LEGAL NOTICE which can be viewed at http://www.eskom.co.za/Pages/Email_Legal_Spam_Disclaimer.aspx

Re: QGIS User Group meeting - Gauteng

QGIS-za-user mailing list
Thanks for sharing this news and agenda.  I've shared the news through
Twitter.   Hello to my friends in Gauteng!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation

On 2017-09-21 11:01 AM, Gerhard Brits via qgis-za-user wrote:

> Good Day
>

> Tomorrow (2017/09/22) we will have our 3rd QGIS User Group meeting in
> Gauteng. Please see the agenda below:
>
> 09:30 - 10:00 Registration
> 10:00 - 10:30 Feedback from the previous QGIS UG meetings and general
> discussions, including CPD points for attending these meetings
> 10:30 - 11:15 Technical Talk 1
> 11:15 - 11:45 Coffee/Tea break
> 11:45 - 12:30 Technical Talk 2
> 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
> 13:30 - open ending: Questions and Answers around QGIS/FOSSGIS
> (technical, how-to's, tricks, tips etc.)
>
> The venue:
>
> Pretoria: Eagles Nest (4^th floor, D-Block), Building 43(Meraka), CSIR
> Campus, Pretoria (please bring ID for entrance through the South Gate)
>
> We would also still like you to let us know if and what you would like
> to present at the meetings. There are always little issues and tips and
> tricks we would love to hear about!
>
> Regards and See You All there!
>
> QGIS User Group - South Africa
> <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVtbPwgh6bXe4CXGaueYvOyO1bMLcByaBNcV9rQ8P5-W-gSw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
>
> NB: This Email and its contents are subject to the Eskom Holdings SOC
> Ltd EMAIL LEGAL NOTICE which can be viewed at
> http://www.eskom.co.za/Pages/Email_Legal_Spam_Disclaimer.aspx

Re: QGIS User Group meeting - Gauteng

QGIS-za-user mailing list
Oh 2 meetings tomorrow, also to my friends in the Cape! ha.   -jeff