[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group South Africa - Meeting

[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group South Africa - Meeting

QGIS-za-user mailing list
Google Forms
Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?
Fill in using Google Forms
Good Morning,

Herewith the 1st call and invitation to our 5th QGIS User Group meeting on 23 November in Gauteng and Cape Town.

While the Gauteng meeting earlier this year had to be cancelled due to only a few registrations the Cape Town meeting was well attended with interesting contributions from participants. I am sure that our upcoming meeting will be just as successful and interesting and that we get a lot of registrations for this last event this year.

Please let us know on the registration form if you would like to present something or contact me directly.

I will send out the programme with the second call in about 2 weeks time. See you all there!!!

Regards
Immo
QGIS User Group South Africa - Meeting
Please indicate below whether you would like to attend our 5th South African QGIS User Group Meetings in Gauteng/Cape Town. Please do not register if you know now already that you will most probably not be able to make it. The organisation of these meetings takes a lot of time and effort which is dependent on the number of participants.

You are encouraged to bring your PC/laptop to demonstrate something you have done or to try and find answers to problems you encounter. See you all there!

    QGIS User Group South Africa

    Captionless Image
Create your own Google Form

Re: QGIS User Group South Africa - Meeting

QGIS-za-user mailing list

Good Morning

I would like to attend the meeting.

o    ( ) Midrand/Gauteng - 23 November 2018 - Eskom Academy of Learning, Dale Rd, Komati House Building

Regards

Prenesha

GISNET%20LOGOFinal_website

Prenesha Pillay

011 4546832

083 6241564

www.gisnet.co.za

[...]

Email address *

QGIS User Group South Africa

Image removed by sender. Captionless Image

I would like to attend the user group meeting in... *

o    ( ) Mowbray/Cape Town - 23 November 2018 - Venue: C-Block conference room, DRDLR Chief Directorate: National Geo-spatial Information

o    ( ) Midrand/Gauteng - 23 November 2018 - Eskom Academy of Learning, Dale Rd, Komati House Building

o    ( ) Not at this stage, but keep me posted!

I am also willing to help with the organisation of this meeting

o    ( ) Yes, please contact me and let me know what I can do

o    ( ) I don't have the time or resources right now, unfortunately

I want to present a talk, demonstration or other

o    ( ) Yes, please contact me so that I can send you the details

o    ( ) No, maybe next time

I and/or my company are willing to sponsor the meeting (coffee/tea, lunch, drinks)

o    ( ) Yes, please contact me so that we can arrange what is necessary

o    ( ) No, not at this stage

o    ( ) Other:

Powered by

Image removed by sender. Google Forms

This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms

Re: QGIS User Group South Africa - Meeting

QGIS-za-user mailing list
Sorry Imo. I can't make the 23rd.

Regards,
Chris

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 at 10:06, Immo Blecher via qgis-za-user <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Chris Berens, Pr.GISc
SAGC No.1308
+27 (0)82 567 9322