[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group - South Africa. Gauteng Meeting

[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group - South Africa. Gauteng Meeting

QGIS-za-user mailing list
Google Forms
Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?
FILL IN USING GOOGLE FORMS
Good Day

Tomorrow we will have our 3rd QGIS User Group meeting in Gauteng. Please see the agenda below:

09:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 10:30 Feedback from the previous QGIS UG meetings and general discussions, including CPD points for attending these meetings
10:30 - 11:15 Technical Talk 1
11:15 - 11:45 Coffee/Tea break
11:45 - 12:30 Technical Talk 2
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - open ending: Questions and Answers around QGIS/FOSSGIS (technical, how-to's, tricks, tips etc.)

The venue:

Pretoria: Eagles Nest (4th floor, D-Block), Building 43(Meraka), CSIR Campus, Pretoria (please bring ID for entrance through the South Gate)

We would also still like you to let us know if and what you would like to present at the meetings. There are always little issues and tips and tricks we would love to hear about!

Regards and See You All there!
QGIS User Group - South Africa
QGIS User Group - South Africa
Please indicate below whether you would like to attend our 3rd South African QGIS User Group Meetings in Gauteng/Cape Town. Please do not register if you know now already that you will most probably not be able to make it. The organisation of these meetings takes a lot of time and effort which is dependent on the number of participants.

You are encouraged to bring your PC/laptop to demonstrate something you have done or to try and find answers to problems you encounter. See you all there!
<form action="https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVtbPwgh6bXe4CXGaueYvOyO1bMLcByaBNcV9rQ8P5-W-gSw/formResponse" method="POST" id="ss-form" target="_self" onsubmit="" style="">

    Invitation to the 3rd QGIS User Group Meetings in Gauteng and Cape Town

    Captionless Image
Create your own Google Form