[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group South Africa - Final Reminder Meeting

[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group South Africa - Final Reminder Meeting

QGIS-za-user mailing list
Google Forms
Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?
Fill in using Google Forms
Good Morning QGIS User Group,

This is the final notice to register for our next User Group meetings in Gauteng and Cape Town! The Gauteng meeting is tomorrow already and we had only a few registrations for that meeting. The Cape Town meeting next week had a lot more registrations and I am looking forward to it.

So please, all Gauteng and surrounding QGIS users...Please register TODAY and attend the meeting tomorrow! And if you want to present something then get into contact with Gerhard Brits urgently at [hidden email].

Kind regards and see you all soon!

Immo and Gerhard
QGIS User Group South Africa - Meeting
Please indicate below whether you would like to attend our 4th South African QGIS User Group Meetings in Gauteng/Cape Town. Please do not register if you know now already that you will most probably not be able to make it. The organisation of these meetings takes a lot of time and effort which is dependent on the number of participants.

You are encouraged to bring your PC/laptop to demonstrate something you have done or to try and find answers to problems you encounter. See you all there!

    The new proposed QGIS User Group South Africa logo (short version) - Please comment on what you like and what not!

    Captionless Image
Create your own Google Form

Re: QGIS User Group South Africa - Final Reminder Meeting

QGIS-za-user mailing list

Good Afternoon QGIS User Group

Please note that the Gauteng QGIS User Group meeting is cancelled for tomorrow (2018/05/04) due to the small group of people registered.

We will reschedule the meeting and send out a notice to you all at a later stage.

Regards

Gerhard Brits

Signature Version 26/02/2018 08:30

[...]

I would like to attend the user group meeting in... *

o   ( ) Mowbray/Cape Town - 10 May 2018 - Venue: C-Block conference room, DRDLR Chief Directorate: National Geo-spatial Information

o   ( ) Midrand/Gauteng - 04 May 2018 - Eskom Academy of Learning, Dale Rd, Komati House Building

o   ( ) Not at this stage, but keep me posted!

I am also willing to help with the organisation of this meeting

o   ( ) Yes, please contact me and let me know what I can do

o   ( ) I don't have the time or resources right now, unfortunately

I want to present a talk, demonstration or other

o   ( ) Yes, please contact me so that I can send you the details

o   ( ) No, maybe next time

I and/or my company are willing to sponsor the meeting (coffee/tea, lunch, drinks)

o   ( ) Yes, please contact me so that we can arrange what is necessary

o   ( ) No, not at this stage

o   ( ) Other: