[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group - South Africa - 2nd and final announcement for 3rd UG meetings

[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group - South Africa - 2nd and final announcement for 3rd UG meetings

QGIS-za-user mailing list
Google Forms
Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?
FILL IN USING GOOGLE FORMS
Good Afternoon All,

This is our final announcement for our 3rd QGIS South Africa User Group meeting in Cape Town and Pretoria. If you can make the date for (both meetings) this coming Friday 22 September you can still register by filling in the attached form or by clicking on the link above.

The general agenda for the meetings will be:

09:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 10:30 Feedback from the previous QGIS UG meetings and general discussions
10:30 - 11:15 Technical Talk 1
11:15 - 11:45 Coffee/Tea break
11:45 - 12:30 Technical Talk 2
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - 14:30 Technical Talk 3 - Demos of plugins and general QGIS functions
14:30 - open ending: Questions and Answers around QGIS/FOSSGIS (technical, how-to's, tricks, tips etc.)

The venues are:

Cape Town: Dept. Rural Development and Land Reform, 19 Rhodes Avenue, Van der Sterr Building, Mowbray, 7705

Pretoria: Auditorium Building 43 (Meraka), CSIR Campus, Pretoria (please bring ID for entrance through the South Gate)

We would also still like you to let us know if and what you would like to present at the meetings. There are always little issues and tips and tricks we would love to hear about! The final agenda with the presentation titles will be sent out by tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning.

Regards and See You All there!
Immo Blecher
QGIS User Group - South Africa
Please indicate below whether you would like to attend our 3rd South African QGIS User Group Meetings in Gauteng/Cape Town. Please do not register if you know now already that you will most probably not be able to make it. The organisation of these meetings takes a lot of time and effort which is dependent on the number of participants.

You are encouraged to bring your PC/laptop to demonstrate something you have done or to try and find answers to problems you encounter. See you all there!
<form action="https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVtbPwgh6bXe4CXGaueYvOyO1bMLcByaBNcV9rQ8P5-W-gSw/formResponse" method="POST" id="ss-form" target="_self" onsubmit="" style="">

    Invitation to the 3rd QGIS User Group Meetings in Gauteng and Cape Town

    Captionless Image
Create your own Google Form