[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group - Cape Meeting Agenda

[QGIS-ZA-user] QGIS User Group - Cape Meeting Agenda

QGIS-za-user mailing list
Google Forms
Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?
FILL IN USING GOOGLE FORMS
Good Morning Everyone,

Tomorrow we will have our 3rd QGIS User Group meeting in Mowbray/Cape Town and Gauteng with the following hot topics on the Cape Town agenda (Gauteng agenda to follow):

09:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 10:30 Feedback from the previous QGIS UG meetings and general discussions, including CPD points for attending these meetings
10:30 - 11:15 Technical Talk 1: Nabeel Kariem - An initial comparison of hydrology tool outputs: ArcGIS 10.2.2 vs QGIS 2.18.8
11:15 - 11:45 Coffee/Tea break
11:45 - 12:30 Technical Talk 2: Frank Sokolic - Demonstration of the QGIS Atlas function
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - 14:30 Technical Talk 3 - Immo Blecher - "Bizarre" behaviour of QGIS Expressions with MySQL/MariaDB
14:30 - open ending: Questions and Answers around QGIS/FOSSGIS (technical, how-to's, tricks, tips etc.)

The venues are:

Cape Town: Dept. Rural Development and Land Reform, 19 Rhodes Avenue, Van der Sterr Building, Mowbray, 7705

Please note that the Pretoria venue has slightly changed to:
Eagles Nest Meeting Room, D Block, 4th floor, Building 43 (Meraka), CSIR Campus, Pretoria (please bring ID for entrance through the South Gate)

It is still not too late to register for any of the meetings. Gerhard Brits will send out the final agenda for the Gauteng meeting in due course.

Regards and see you all tomorrow.
Immo Blecher
QGIS User Group - South Africa
Please indicate below whether you would like to attend our 3rd South African QGIS User Group Meetings in Gauteng/Cape Town. Please do not register if you know now already that you will most probably not be able to make it. The organisation of these meetings takes a lot of time and effort which is dependent on the number of participants.

You are encouraged to bring your PC/laptop to demonstrate something you have done or to try and find answers to problems you encounter. See you all there!
<form action="https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVtbPwgh6bXe4CXGaueYvOyO1bMLcByaBNcV9rQ8P5-W-gSw/formResponse" method="POST" id="ss-form" target="_self" onsubmit="" style="">

    Invitation to the 3rd QGIS User Group Meetings in Gauteng and Cape Town

    Captionless Image
Create your own Google Form