[QGIS-ZA-user] Next QGIS User Group Meeting - South Africa

[QGIS-ZA-user] Next QGIS User Group Meeting - South Africa

QGIS-za-user mailing list
Google Forms
Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?
FILL IN USING GOOGLE FORMS
Good Afternoon Everybody,

This is a reminder to register for our next QGIS User Group meetings in Gauteng and the Cape. The meetings will be on the same day on 22 September, starting at 9:30 with registration.

We haven't had many participants offering to present something yet. Please consider showing anything you have done with QGIS or a project on a webserver or a plugin you have tried and it works or it doesn't.

But you could also create a small talk on where and how to get different data! Or maybe a tool you use to convert between different data and/or layers. Anything goes!

I will send out a preliminary agenda next week Monday. Until then!

Regards
Immo Blecher
QGIS User Group - South Africa
Please indicate below whether you would like to attend our 3rd South African QGIS User Group Meetings in Gauteng/Cape Town. Please do not register if you know now already that you will most probably not be able to make it. The organisation of these meetings takes a lot of time and effort which is dependent on the number of participants.

You are encouraged to bring your PC/laptop to demonstrate something you have done or to try and find answers to problems you encounter. See you all there!
<form action="https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVtbPwgh6bXe4CXGaueYvOyO1bMLcByaBNcV9rQ8P5-W-gSw/formResponse" method="POST" id="ss-form" target="_self" onsubmit="" style="">

    Invitation to the 3rd QGIS User Group Meetings in Gauteng and Cape Town

    Captionless Image
Create your own Google Form