[QGIS-ZA-user] MS SQL connection from Ubuntu

[QGIS-ZA-user] MS SQL connection from Ubuntu

QGIS-za-user mailing list

Did anybody manage to connect to a M$ SQL server from Ubuntu or any other Linux version (or Mac)?

I have tried FreeTDS/unixODBC DSNs and also nothing in Provider/DSN field (use native driver) but the error remains "Driver not loaded Driver not loaded". I suspect the "native" MSSQL driver is not built into the Linux compile? But then it would make no sense to show the option when adding a vector layer or opening the Datasource Browser?

Immo

--

Immo F. Blecher
Street:

Contact me: [hidden email] immoblecher

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.