[QGIS-ZA-user] MESSAGE WHEN OPENING QGIS

[QGIS-ZA-user] MESSAGE WHEN OPENING QGIS

QGIS-za-user mailing list
Good day All

Can someone please help, I keep on receiving the following message when I open QGIS:

The QGIS sDNA plugin could not find your sDNA installation. Please

- ensure sDNA version 3.0 or later is installed

- ensure the sDNA installation folder is set correctly in

Processing -> Options -> Providers -> Spatial Design Network Analysis

​Did I do something wrong?

Can someone please help?

Hellen Booysen
Tricon Agric Services PTY LTD
Land line 012 941 9280

Re: MESSAGE WHEN OPENING QGIS

QGIS-za-user mailing list

Hi Hellen,

This is a plugin you installed, which requires:

Allows use of the sDNA toolbox from QGIS.
sDNA version 3.1 or above must be installed first from http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/sdna

according to the plugin information. Are you using the plugin? If yes then you should install the sDNA or just remove the plugin if you are not using it.

Regards

Immo

On 27/12/2017 15:44, Magdalena Booysen via qgis-za-user wrote:
Good day All

Can someone please help, I keep on receiving the following message when I open QGIS:

The QGIS sDNA plugin could not find your sDNA installation. Please

- ensure sDNA version 3.0 or later is installed

- ensure the sDNA installation folder is set correctly in

Processing -> Options -> Providers -> Spatial Design Network Analysis

​Did I do something wrong?

Can someone please help?

Hellen Booysen
Tricon Agric Services PTY LTD
Land line 012 941 9280

Immo F. Blecher
Street:
52 Lynedoch Eco Village, Lynedoch, 7603, South Africa
Postal: 52 Lynedoch Eco Village, Lynedoch, 7603, South Africa
Cell: +27 83 272 6791 | Fax: +27 86 7363302 Email: [hidden email] | [hidden email] | [hidden email]
Internet: http://www.blecher.co.za/

Contact me: [hidden email] immoblecher

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

Re: MESSAGE WHEN OPENING QGIS

QGIS-za-user mailing list
Hallo Immo

Thank you for your quick response. I will try this and let you know.

Thank you very much for your help.

Hellen

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 3:52 PM, Immo Blecher <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Land line <a href="tel:012%20941%209280" target="_blank" value="+27129419280">012 941 9280

Immo F. Blecher
Street:
52 Lynedoch Eco Village, Lynedoch, 7603, South Africa
Postal: 52 Lynedoch Eco Village, Lynedoch, 7603, South Africa
Cell: +27 83 272 6791 | Fax: <a href="tel:086%20736%203302" target="_blank" value="+27867363302">+27 86 7363302 Email: [hidden email] | [hidden email] | [hidden email]