[QGIS-ZA-user] FW: Re: Need help

QGIS-za-user mailing list

Good day all,

Just a follow up on below email request.

After surfing the web, I discovered that it’s called “BIM over GIS” / “GIS over BIM” integration

Thank you

Ardu Claassens

Logo - Email Signature

1/87 Achilles Way, Olympus, Pretoria

P.O. Box 1360, Garsfontein, Pretoria, 0042

Cell: 082 221 8333

Tel: 012 003 2088

Fax: 087 234 4007

Email: [hidden email]