[QGIS-ZA-user] 3rd QGIS User Group Meeting

[QGIS-ZA-user] 3rd QGIS User Group Meeting

QGIS-za-user mailing list
Google Forms
Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?
FILL IN USING GOOGLE FORMS
Dear QGIS UG Member

After our very successful Foss4G Africa/QGIS conference at the end of June this year it is time to meet up again. Our next meetings will be on the 22nd of September in

Gauteng: Auditorium at Meraka (Building 43), CSIR Pretoria. Please bring some form of identification to enter the CSIR campus.

Cape Town: Ulwazi Conference Room, van der Sterr Building (C-Block), Chief Directorate: National Geo-spatial Information, 19 Rhodes Avenue, Mowbray

Please register for the meetings on the attached form or click on the link above only if you are certain that you will be able to attend. I will send out an agenda in due course, but please send me suggestions and indicate whether you are willing to present something. It is always interesting to see what other users are doing with QGIS! The release of QGIS 3 is imminent and I am sure there are a lot of things to discuss and show!

There will be a donations box again to organise some drinks and refreshments.

See you all there!

Regards
Immo
QGIS User Group - South Africa
Please indicate below whether you would like to attend our 3rd South African QGIS User Group Meetings in Gauteng/Cape Town. Please do not register if you know now already that you will most probably not be able to make it. The organisation of these meetings takes a lot of time and effort which is dependent on the number of participants.

You are encouraged to bring your PC/laptop to demonstrate something you have done or to try and find answers to problems you encounter. See you all there!
<form action="https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVtbPwgh6bXe4CXGaueYvOyO1bMLcByaBNcV9rQ8P5-W-gSw/formResponse" method="POST" id="ss-form" target="_self" onsubmit="" style="">

    Invitation to the 3rd QGIS User Group Meetings in Gauteng and Cape Town

    Captionless Image
Create your own Google Form