QGIS Voting Member Ballot

Marco Bernasocchi-2

Dear QGIS Community we invite you to elect your favorite community voting members. One community voting member is appointed in tandem with each QGIS Country User Group Voting Member. Due cancellation of two groups and the addition of three groups, this year there is only one spot up for vote. The purpose of the voting members is to elect the board (ex PSC) and to collectively make decisions related to QGIS governance where needed. Please note that in my call for nominations I mistakenly wrote that incoming community voting members will be selected based on the number of nominations they receive, whereas in the form I correctly wrote that we would start a ballot. Please read the instructions carefully and establish your eligibility to vote which I repeat here for your convenience: "Only community members with commit rights to an official QGIS git repository or with write access in transifex are eligible to vote nominees”

Voting will close on Wednesday 13 February 2019. The voting form is here: https://goo.gl/forms/ieqIGSybQJJdcJ1t2

If you have any questions about the voting process please do not hesitate to contact me Cheers Marco

--
Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Co-chair
http://berna.io