QGIS User Group South Africa - Gauteng Meeting Registration Closed

QGIS User Group South Africa - Gauteng Meeting Registration Closed

Immo Blecher
Google Forms
Having trouble with viewing or submitting this form?
Fill in using Google Forms
Dear QGIS UG Member,

The registration for the Gauteng/Midrand meeting is now closed. We had a huge number of registrations for both venues, which can only cater for a certain number of participants.

So if you now know that you will not be able to make the Midrand meeting on Thursday the 10th please send Gerhard Brits and email at [hidden email] so that we can remove you from the list and give other interested folks a chance to attend.

The Mowbray/Cape Town meeting is still open for registrations, so keep registering!

Regards
Immo and Gerhard
QGIS User Group South Africa - Meeting
Please indicate below whether you would like to attend our 7th South African QGIS User Group Meetings in Gauteng/Cape Town. Please do not register if you know now already that you will most probably not be able to make it. The organisation of these meetings takes a lot of time and effort which is dependent on the number of participants.

You are encouraged to bring your PC/laptop to demonstrate something you have done or to try and find answers to problems you encounter. See you all there!

    QGIS User Group South Africa

    Captionless Image
Create your own Google Form