QGIS South West User Group, Chippenham 12th June 2018

QGIS South West User Group, Chippenham 12th June 2018

Ant Scott
Hi all,

Cross posting from the Google+ group:

Pascal Coulon and I are organising a QGIS South West User Group meeting in Chippenham on Tuesday 12th June; many thanks to SciSys who have kindly agreed to host. More details and Eventbrite page shortly, but in the meantime if anyone has any proposals for presentations/ discussions, please post here or let me (@antscott) or Pascal (@pascal_coulon) know - a title and para or two of description would be great. One suggestion is something around how people can contribute to the QGIS project, and it will also be good to see what people are doing with 3.0 of course.

It will be a good-sized space, so there'll be plenty of room for our neighbours in the South East and indeed anywhere else!

So put the date in the diary and see you there...

all the best
Ant Scott