QGIS Server is ready for the new OGC API for Features protocol.

QGIS Server is ready for the new OGC API for Features protocol.

Andreas Neumann-4
Hi,

I just published some text from Alessandro Pasotti about his (and Paul
Blottieres) work, funded jointly by OSGeo and QGIS.ORG:

http://blog.qgis.org/2019/11/26/qgis-server-is-ready-for-the-new-ogc-api-for-features-protocol/

This also in order to satisfy Paolos request for reports on funded projects.

Greetings,

Andreas

Re: QGIS Server is ready for the new OGC API for Features protocol.

pcav
excellent, thanks a lot Andreas.
cheers.

Il 26/11/19 23:31, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> I just published some text from Alessandro Pasotti about his (and Paul
> Blottieres) work, funded jointly by OSGeo and QGIS.ORG:
>
> http://blog.qgis.org/2019/11/26/qgis-server-is-ready-for-the-new-ogc-api-for-features-protocol/
>

> This also in order to satisfy Paolos request for reports on funded
> projects.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Andreas

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu