QGIS Server in the standalone installer for Windows?

QGIS Server in the standalone installer for Windows?

Dev3
As far as I can see the QGIS standalone installer on windows does not include the QGIS Server. The Only way to get QGIS Server is to use the OSGeo4W installer, and follow the steps given at http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial#Windows . Is My Understanding Correct? Are there any plans of including the QGIS server in the standalone installer?

On a related point, the Tutorial (http://www.qgis.org/wiki/QGIS_mapserver_tutorial) which is linked on the above page, is now returning a 404 error. Has this page shifted somewhere else?