QGIS Release 1.1.0

Düster Horst
Scalix message content
Hi

I'm a little bit confused about the latest QGIS release actions and plannings. The trunk splash shows QGIS 1.2.0 but I'm doubtful weather QGIS-1.1.0 has been released or not? The svn branches/Release-1_1_0 version has bugs but I only see commits to trunk in the last time, but no commits to Release-1_1_0.

Please let me know in which direction QGIS runs.

Regrads
Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
Stv. Amtschef / GIS-Koordinator

Kanton Solothurn
Bau- und Justizdepartement
Amt für Geoinformation
SO!GIS Koordination
Rötistrasse 4
CH-4501 Solothurn

Telefon ++41(0)32 627 25 32
Telefax ++41(0)32 627 22 14

mailto:[hidden email]
http://www.agi.so.ch

AW: QGIS Release 1.1.0

Hugentobler  Marco
Hi Horst

The release that will appear soon is 1.1.0.
Usually there is a branch created shortly before release where only changes related to packaging are done (branches/Release-1_1_0). At this point in time, development continues in trunk, that's why the splash already shows 1.2.0.

Regards,
Marco

Re: AW: QGIS Release 1.1.0

Tim Sutton-4
Hi

Yes its as Marco describes and I can add that I held off announcing the
release while the community team was updating the manual so that we
could announce both the manual and the release at the same time.
Announcements for 1.1 and 1.0.2 should go out some time today if no more
gremlins get into the works...

Regards

Tim

Hugentobler Marco wrote:

> Hi Horst
>
> The release that will appear soon is 1.1.0.
> Usually there is a branch created shortly before release where only changes related to packaging are done (branches/Release-1_1_0). At this point in time, development continues in trunk, that's why the splash already shows 1.2.0.
>
> Regards,
> Marco

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)

Visit http://linfiniti.com to find out about:
  * QGIS programming and support services
  * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

AW: AW: QGIS Release 1.1.0

Düster Horst
Marco, Tim

Thank you for your clarification. I'm looking forward to install 1.1.0.

Regards
Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
GIS-Koordinator, Stv. Amtschef