QGIS Processing Modeler - Graphical Notation

QGIS Processing Modeler - Graphical Notation

Filip Hric
Hi all,
I would like to ask for a couple of questions about VPL component QGIS Processing Modeler. The topic of my bachelor thesis at the university is "Evaluation of QGIS Processing Modeler according to physics of notation". I will evaluate diagrams created in Processing Modeler and I will use the theory from dr. Daniel L. Moody and outputs from eye-tracking tests. Are there any information about history of this VPL component? Is there any possibity to change design of the objects which are included in diagrams?
Thanks
Filip Hric

Re: QGIS Processing Modeler - Graphical Notation

volaya
Filip,

No way to change the design of objects from the interface. I am not familiar with the subject of your thesis, but as the creator of the Processing Modeler, I will be happy to ask questions about it, so just let me know.

Cheers