QGIS Meeting update - October 25th 2019

Randal Hale

First off - if you're waiting till the last minute to register - the last minute approaches for I must plan for food and for social activities. Please register if you're coming:

We're approaching a full session for papers. If you wish and want to present - Please submit.

Overview of presentations:

  • Did you know QGIS can make forms for data entry?
  • Did you know one of the lead developers will be speaking remotely from Australia?
  • Developing plugins that estimate land value!
  • QGIS in Cloud based mapping.
  • Use QGIS in a 911 environment? Yes you can!
  • Publishing data and maps from QGIS to the internet.
  • Uses of QGIS at Cornell university.

We're having a social Thursday night! More info coming but if you're coming in a day early come out and meeting from fellow Chattanooga GIS Practitioners.

Randy

--
Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems, Inc